Saturday, August 9, 2014

Angry with Amazon



I am angry. All I wanted to do was to get a quick idea of what a gift idea would cost on Amazon. They had a lot of selections, so I narrowed the selection to items with free shipping. Then I selected order by lowest to highest price. Then I waded through 12 screens without seeing one example of the kind of item I was searching for. The item I was looking for should have cost about $100, which would have been more than I was willing to pay, but I was hoping I would find an item for just above $20. I realize that's unlikely, but I thought I would check to see if it was possible. However, after 12 screens of items that had nothing to do with my search, and the price and gradually gone up to $4.00, I got got angry. I'll find some other retailer that won't waste my time.




No comments: